Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Magic Monster

Sunday 2 October 2011

Passing Time

So I've recently had my wisdom teeth pulled and it turned into an infection and I've been looking like a chipmunk a week before winter hibernation for the past little while. It has not been pleasant, but I've had a lot of me time which has been nice...at times, it's also been lonely. Thankfully my best friend came over to visit me on Friday night, what a lovely girl. I've mostly just been watching Dirty Dancing, sleeping and goofing around with my nails. Thought I'd share the silly nails I did this week - little chicks! In eggs!!

Enjoy :)





And as you can see, I was clever and positioned my face so you can barely see the puffiness! That was just for your benefit, so you're welcome!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment