Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Magic Monster

Tuesday 7 May 2013

My Year

Remember me??

So it's been close to a year since I last wrote anything on here. My life was a little crazy for a while and I just never got around to it! But here is my year in pictures:


My wedding date last summer? Yeah, we are still together and he's kind of the love of my life. He's my best friend and I couldn't be happier to be in love with someone who's so great to me and who makes me smile without having to say a word. I could rant about him forever, he's kind of amazing :)


My little cousin turned 3, and will be turning 4 shortly! This is a big deal for me as she is my little treasure!


The Fringe was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for it to be any better. Back at it this summer, but I'll be on stage acting this year! Wish me luck!


I am officially a student again!! I spent my first year back in school at the University this year. Made some great new friends, learned a lot and can't wait to return next fall :)




I went to Ottawa to visit my family on my moms side, it was really great to see them! It had been 3 years since the last time. Which is far too long for me.
I also went to Montreal to visit my best friend who moved there for school last fall. He's like family so it's been pretty sad without him, but it was awesome to see such a great city with such a great guy :)


Halloween! Yes, that is me on the left. We went all out and did Pokemon this year!! It was a HUGE success and went over so well when we went out. Who doesn't love Misty? ;)


Maybe it wouldn't be a big deal for most people my age, but seeing the "How To Train Your Dragon" live show was one of the highlights of my year. Adam took me and we had such a great night!



Christmas with this handsome fella <3


New Years! Welcoming 2013 in style.


You thought we were a good looking couple?? Our true nature came out on my Nerd themed birthday pub crawl. 


My brother and his girlfriend adopted a dog! We treat her like a princess.


I started a new job in a hotel restaurant and met my long lost best friend. We have been inseparable ever since!



With everything combined, this has been one of the best years of my life. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have so much love in my life. 


Hopefully you will get more regular updates now that school is over!!


Hope
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment