Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Magic Monster

Monday 16 January 2012

Light Up My World Like Nobody Else

Reading through past blog posts...and majority of them start with my favourite music at the moment, so? Another new music addiction? I think so! The boys of One Direction are like 5 little balls of joy and adorableness. And I know it's predictable of me to like these young cuties, I just can't help it!  They have a great sense of humour, they're cute, they can sing, they have radiant personalities and charm, annddd...did I mention how precious they are? :) Anyway, I've been listening to them a lot lately and their music is catchy, fun and the lyrics make any girls heart melt.
Oh, and the new Black Keys album is honestly amazing, the music is so...I can't think of a word to describe how great it is. Hold on, thesaurus here I come! Words for...perfect? Results: Beyond compare, supreme, out-of-this-world (an actual result, love it), faultless. They all work!

So big news that I completely forgot to share!! I'm writing and directing my very own play in the Potash Corp Saskatoon Fringe Festival this summer! Absolutely ecstatic, I feel like I've really been  pushing forward with theatre this past year and it puts a smile on my face when I think about it. I'm also nervous beyond words, considering I've never written a play before...ha. Oh dear. Cross your fingers for me? Please? :) I've got the entire story line done and am working on the dialogue currently! Character development has always been my favourite part of writing, so writing a play should be right up my alley, at least I hope so haha. We'll see how it goes!

I decided to do something a little different today, as it has been freezing outside and there have been no chances for pictures of me wearing outfits...it's my outfits! Hanging on my door! My two favourites right now are the ones I decided to snap this time, enjoy :) And have a great week!

Love, Hope
xxoo

PS! Christmas and New Years were the loveliest I've had in years, seriously. I love my family, and had a great Christmas with them. Had a week to myself as my parents went off to Ontario on Boxing Day, things got a little crazy and out of hand, but sometimes that's just how I like it! Being busy and having a crazy schedule every day can make time fly, but it sure does bring in some great memories and new adventures. Got to see some of my favourite people who came home for Christmas and there are one or two whom I miss with all my heart <3 Great people, great reunions, great memories...and great food :)



I love these buttons on the back of this amazing H&M lace top :)



Dress: Forever21
Top: H&M
Skirt: Tonic
Necklace: Forever21



Follow Me!

Tumblr   |  Twitter   |   Chictopia  |  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment