Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Magic Monster

Wednesday 1 February 2012

What a Wicked Game You Play

I wrote a letter today, worked a lot more on my play, and made some special gifts with a pen and paper for some lovely gems in my life. There's something about writing that is just so peaceful to me, sitting in a dimly lit room with some soothing music on...it just doesn't get better!

Music of the day:
Another Gossip Girl soundtrack one for ya! This song relates to a very recent person that was in my life, and it's like every word of this song drips with a little of my sadness of the loss of someone so important. The funny part is that when someone abandons or betrays you, you don't always miss the person as much as that closeness with someone, just being able to have that person on duty for you all the time. But again, my friends and family are the loves of my life, so really? What else could a girl ask for to be happy :)


(Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye ft. Kimbra)


It's my birthday in a week and two days, and I am again...excited beyond words. I'm sort of obsessed with birthdays, I just love the joy that surrounds them! Plus I can be a bit of an attention addict, haha :) I just did a few webcam pictures for today, doing a photo shoot tomorrow so we'll get some good pictures hopefully! This is THE most comfortable bandeau I've ever owned, Forever21 really has the most perfect items!

xoxox
Hope





Follow Me!

Tumblr   |  Twitter   |   Chictopia  |  Bloglovin'


And follow my girl Brooklyn Moe on her new blog HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment