Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Magic Monster

Wednesday 11 April 2012

You're All I Want, You're All I Need

Music of the moment: Fleetwood Mac galore. I've been listening to their Greatest Hits album on repeat ever since Stevie Nicks was on American Idol. My best friend and I used to love them as kids because our moms would listen to them whenever we went anywhere, and the music just reminds me of a simpler time :)

Easter was such a lovely weekend for me! Had a few days off so had a lot of family time crammed into it, which is always a plus. Got to see my moms family, my dads family and my best friends family. Hectic, but fun and filled with wine (maybe a little too much at times haha). I really enjoyed seeing the bestie's family, it had been a few months since I had seen her extended family so it was nice to catch up. We are basically sisters, so I am accepted as a part of their family.

Had a great morning with my little sister again, she's quite the gem! Went down Broadway, my favourite street, and took some pictures. Basically just gets me in "Fringe mode" every time I'm on that street! Sigh. I want summer so badly. Soon...soon!













Dress, owl ring, rose ring & necklace from Forever21
Shoes & floral ring from Spring


Everyone had as loving an Easter weekend as I did I'm hoping! Such nice weather, great people. So much love. I really have so much joy in my heart right now, and can't seem to shake this silly smile off my face :)


Hope
xxx


Follow Me!

Tumblr   |  Twitter   |   Chictopia  |  Bloglovin'

2 comments: