Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Magic Monster

Friday 25 May 2012

Phone Blogging

Alright, here it goes! My attempt to post from my phone. Let's see how smart you really are "smart phone"...I sell cell phones as my job so I'm sure I can figure this out :) 


The Saskatchewan summer is finally kicking in! Regardless of the rain today, it's been warm and sunny almost all the time lately, which lifts my spirits like crazy! Can't wipe this little grin off my face, which really is never a bad thing. I've been in such a fantastic mood lately, might be the weather or my amazing family and friends. Probably both! My fringe play audition are soon, really looking forward to start some rehearsals and get a cast together! Kind of feels like I'm starting my dreams :) 


Music addiction: Carly Rae Jepsen. A little lame, I'm aware. But seriously, all her songs are just so darn catchy! Can't get her out of my head, her newest album is so good on a summer drive. Windows down, sunnies on, hair all flowing. There's just something about it to make your heart flutter a bit! 


Also Phillip Phillips, American Idol Season 11 winner. As Randy said, he reminds me of Mumford and Sons so much! Which is awesome, because I love them a lot :) 


Alright, here's a bunch of Instagram pictures for ya! To follow me, hit up the username magicmonsterlove on Instagram and see daily posts!! Hope xxx

































Follow Me!

Tumblr   |  Twitter   |   Chictopia  |  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment