Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Magic Monster

Friday 8 June 2012

You're So Magnetic

Well, it's official! My play has been cast, and rehearsals will be starting all too soon! My heart beats a little faster and my hands get a little shaky every time I think about what this summer has in store for me. It's thrilling to say the very least! Best part of Fringe? Seeing everyone I've been missing over the past year from all across the country, the continent, and honestly all over the world. Some of my favourites are from Winnipeg, Vancouver, Edmonton, New York, L.A., London and even South Africa. People come from around the globe to be a part of the magic that is the Fringe Theatre Festival, sharing in the same passions and dreams. The people who I've met have been my inspiration to think big, and dream bigger. You can't be stopped if you're determined enough, after all.


Here's the link to my show: The Monster Within
And here are my favourite people, and my recommendations for plays to go to this August!


Lost and Left Behind - New York/Vancouver
No Rest for the Wicked - Saskatoon
The Cucamunga Lounge and Hotel - Saskatoon
The Purdy Boys in, “Midnight at Mystery Point” - London, Ontario
The Witch - Cape Town, South Africa
Underbelly - London, Ontario


KidsFringe:
African Folk Tales with Erik de Waal - Cape Town, South Africa
Fred - Saskatoon (Shadow Players other show! Goooo to it!)


I'm sure that any of the shows this summer will be amazing, these just happen to be people I know to be spectacular :)


Scream by Usher is on repeat for me right now, sometimes these pop songs are just too darn catchy and I can't help myself!!
Pictures!! Just some Instagrams for now:
















Cousins stagette this weekend...preparing for things to get a little crazy. Can't wait!


Hope
xxx


Follow Me!

Tumblr   |  Twitter   |   Chictopia  |  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment